Thursday, June 29, 2017

Starting Fresh

     Let's be honest here: last time I tried to start a blog, I completely forgot about its own existence and consequently abandoned it only to return nearly a year later with the same first blog post that went up last August.  Well guess what? I am going to change my forgetful ways and actually post this time!


Hopefully. 

    Well? Let's start with the basic introductions then!

    My name is Princess Alaba, the only child of an immigrant Filipino family, I own a cat, and I'm about to enter my junior year of high school. I'm addicted to Oreos and cats, but currently- I'm being restricted from Oreos, and I am dying from oreo-withdrawal. 

     The summer itself has just started, and guess what? I'm gonna enjoy it. 

     What better way to enjoy it than by going to the animal shelter tomorrow morning? Aight. Let's go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment